This Friday, we will be leaving for our first vacation as a family. We will be attending my 20 yr High School reunion as well as seeing family and friends. I may blog while in CA but will not make any firm commitments to do so, lest I disappoint anyone.I am looking forward to the reunion to connect with classmates from 20 years ago. Most of them I have not seen since the 10 year reunion.
- Nothing just happens. Hard work and diligence are involved twitter.com/greekntestamen… 7 hours ago
- This is a great deal. I’m done with seminary but I still want to read the book anyway twitter.com/markwarnock/st… 11 hours ago
- Agreed. Teach the kids that there are nice things in life like fine dining and how to behave - they will be ahead o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- RT @wcbcdrr: “We must disabuse people of the notion that there is any short cut to achievement. Life requires thorough preparation. Veneer… 1 day ago
- RT @truperception: In a productive office, everyone clearly understands how their role impacts the greater good. #Spillthetruth https://t.… 1 day ago
- 30,481 hits