This Friday, we will be leaving for our first vacation as a family. We will be attending my 20 yr High School reunion as well as seeing family and friends. I may blog while in CA but will not make any firm commitments to do so, lest I disappoint anyone.I am looking forward to the reunion to connect with classmates from 20 years ago. Most of them I have not seen since the 10 year reunion.
- Taco Tuesday and family is out of town = didn't feel like cooking (@ Rosa's Cafe & Tortilla Factory - @iluvrosas) swarmapp.com/c/6yaYgY1Xikp 21 hours ago
- I'm at First Baptist Dallas - @firstdallas in Dallas, TX swarmapp.com/c/2g5D8iHTM3U 3 days ago
- RT @AshalaFaircrest: “The 4 Easiest Ways To Overcome Distraction & Do Brilliant Work” by @JeffGoins medium.com/@jeffgoins… 3 days ago
- RT @BestPixMN: #Minneapolis flare. https://t.co/3MUrSUCEIb 3 days ago
- RT @Dropbox: The surprising secret to being more productive cards.twitter.com/cards/8s4va/4d… 3 days ago
- 29,549 hits