This Friday, we will be leaving for our first vacation as a family. We will be attending my 20 yr High School reunion as well as seeing family and friends. I may blog while in CA but will not make any firm commitments to do so, lest I disappoint anyone.I am looking forward to the reunion to connect with classmates from 20 years ago. Most of them I have not seen since the 10 year reunion.
- RT @RyanAFournier: The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten, it needs to be reread. 1 day ago
- Parents of younger children - if you want a good laugh - watch Shaun the sheep on Amazon Prime Video #definitelyfunny 1 day ago
- RT @DallasSeminary: Listen in as Dr. Darrell Bock and Dennis Rainey discuss the basics of a healthy Christian life on The Table podcast: ht… 2 days ago
- RT @JonathanDLeeman: The ability to disagree with others amicably and constructively, without destroying the relationship, is a sign of mat… 3 days ago
- RT @BestPixMN: St. Paul just after sunset. Minneapolis in the distance. Photo by Logan Selinski. https://t.co/dikuOkqJY6 1 week ago
- 31,253 hits