Well it is hard to believe that two weeks ago tomorrow, we were on our way to CA for vacation. Now we have been home for a week and it has been busy. I have not forgotten about posting about our trip, I will do that tomorrow and Saturday. I will have plenty of time to get pictures uploaded and posts written because I will be off work tomorrow at noon and my wife and son are out of town until Sunday afternoon. Thanks for your patience!
- RT @BestPixMN: St. Paul just after sunset. Minneapolis in the distance. Photo by Logan Selinski. https://t.co/dikuOkqJY6 2 days ago
- RT @grcastleberry: A lot of today’s praise music, unfortunately, makes the great doctrines of the faith more nebulous, confusing, and disto… 2 days ago
- Toys ‘R’ Us Tells Workers It Will Likely Close All U.S. Stores//not sorry to see them go - arrogance and a big fail… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- RT @GregAbbott_TX: BREAKNG: Texas Ban on Sanctuary City Policies upheld by Federal Court of Appeals. Allegations of discrimination were rej… 3 days ago
- Where Our Anger Comes From (And How To Fight) theblazingcenter.com/2018/03/the-be… 4 days ago
- 31,215 hits