I know that I have not said much about our journey to being debt-free lately. I just authorized a large payment that will payoff one of our credit cards. The payment will go out Monday and I just shredded the card a few minutes ago (even though I have not used it in a while). We still have 3 cards to go. We are using the Dave Ramsey debt snowball method to pay off our debts from smallest to largest. The way I was able to send a large payment to pay this card off first was from a sale of some stock that I had inherited from my mother. We still have a long way to go, but little victories like this are nice along the way!
- RT @philipnation: Love more than is necessary. Give more than is logical. Serve more than is reasonable. Go more than is expected. 1 day ago
- RT @evernote: The @NewYorker gets it. https://t.co/nuinJW47ZY 1 day ago
- RT @paulminors: Check out my experiment where I try and design the "ultimate" productivity routine paulm.in/2thEhr6 1 day ago
- RT @JeremyPRoberts: It is rare that people abandon the truth in one single moment. What happens is that people wander from the truth over a… 2 days ago
- Goodbye MN its been real -will be back in six weeks #vacationover #backtowork 3 days ago
- 29,525 hits