I know that I have not said much about our journey to being debt-free lately. I just authorized a large payment that will payoff one of our credit cards. The payment will go out Monday and I just shredded the card a few minutes ago (even though I have not used it in a while). We still have 3 cards to go. We are using the Dave Ramsey debt snowball method to pay off our debts from smallest to largest. The way I was able to send a large payment to pay this card off first was from a sale of some stock that I had inherited from my mother. We still have a long way to go, but little victories like this are nice along the way!
- So @realDonaldTrump made a mistake yesterday - get over it - none of us are perfect. This one was public in nature.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @JonGordon11: I've learned that when we are faithful in the small things we will be given more opportunities to do bigger things. https:… 19 hours ago
- RT @Dodgers: #DodgersWin! FINAL: #Dodgers 5, Angels 3 https://t.co/YPQClJdeKf 1 day ago
- RT @JudgeJeanine: "Strzok seems to share Cardinal Comey's affectation about being a selfless servant of the people… even though he seems to… 2 days ago
- RT @BrandiKHOU: SHARE YOUR PICS: How hot did your car say it was when you popped in today? Probably not what your weather app on your phone… 3 days ago
- 32,033 hits