I know that I have not said much about our journey to being debt-free lately. I just authorized a large payment that will payoff one of our credit cards. The payment will go out Monday and I just shredded the card a few minutes ago (even though I have not used it in a while). We still have 3 cards to go. We are using the Dave Ramsey debt snowball method to pay off our debts from smallest to largest. The way I was able to send a large payment to pay this card off first was from a sale of some stock that I had inherited from my mother. We still have a long way to go, but little victories like this are nice along the way!
- RT @JusticeWillett: "Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all." —Aristotle https://t.co/ezvRAmVaLb 5 hours ago
- RT @NotKennyRogers: From 1862 until his surrender in 1865, ESPN college football announcer Robert Lee commanded the Confederate Army of Nor… 7 hours ago
- Fill up now! Gas is expected to go up to 2.19 +/- 0.10 in #Dallas via @GasBuddy #gasprices #gasbuddyalerts pricehikes.gasbuddy.com/Dallas/16941 9 hours ago
- Splash pad (@ Old Coppell Playground in Dallas, TX) swarmapp.com/c/kPX4av6bldl 1 day ago
- RT @TomiLahren: If statues are such a horrific thing..why didn't Obama or Miss Pelosi remove them when they had all the power? #GreatAmerica 2 days ago
- 29,835 hits