I know that I have not said much about our journey to being debt-free lately. I just authorized a large payment that will payoff one of our credit cards. The payment will go out Monday and I just shredded the card a few minutes ago (even though I have not used it in a while). We still have 3 cards to go. We are using the Dave Ramsey debt snowball method to pay off our debts from smallest to largest. The way I was able to send a large payment to pay this card off first was from a sale of some stock that I had inherited from my mother. We still have a long way to go, but little victories like this are nice along the way!
- Watching people leave @Costco with lots of stuff - not just food and being driven crazy by the pizza smell wafting… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- Had tires rotated yesterday - went out today to run an errand and take kids to fun place @SpeedZoneDallas but picke… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- The Key to Unhappiness prageru.com/videos/key-unh… 1 day ago
- RT @TomiLahren: LaVar Ball obviously is unfamiliar with what happened to Otto Warmbier in North Korea. Maybe he’d be more grateful 🤔 https:… 1 day ago
- RT @NorahODonnell: Here is the statement I made at the top of the show on @CBSThisMorning: https://t.co/uAO5yV3wV7 1 day ago
- 30,273 hits