I know that I have not said much about our journey to being debt-free lately. I just authorized a large payment that will payoff one of our credit cards. The payment will go out Monday and I just shredded the card a few minutes ago (even though I have not used it in a while). We still have 3 cards to go. We are using the Dave Ramsey debt snowball method to pay off our debts from smallest to largest. The way I was able to send a large payment to pay this card off first was from a sale of some stock that I had inherited from my mother. We still have a long way to go, but little victories like this are nice along the way!
- RT @BestPixMN: St. Paul just after sunset. Minneapolis in the distance. Photo by Logan Selinski. https://t.co/dikuOkqJY6 2 days ago
- RT @grcastleberry: A lot of today’s praise music, unfortunately, makes the great doctrines of the faith more nebulous, confusing, and disto… 2 days ago
- Toys ‘R’ Us Tells Workers It Will Likely Close All U.S. Stores//not sorry to see them go - arrogance and a big fail… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- RT @GregAbbott_TX: BREAKNG: Texas Ban on Sanctuary City Policies upheld by Federal Court of Appeals. Allegations of discrimination were rej… 3 days ago
- Where Our Anger Comes From (And How To Fight) theblazingcenter.com/2018/03/the-be… 4 days ago
- 31,215 hits