2009 was a good year for us. In spite of all the skepticism, we are thankful that we are both employed and we have a place to live and we are fortunate to attend and serve in a good local church. What more could one ask for? Well, I could think of a few things, but I will rest in being thankful for the things that I mentioned above.
However, 2010 could be described as a year of change for our family:
- After almost 8 long years, I will finally finish my seminary work here at Central. I will graduate in May 2010 with my MDiv. I will have an M.A. in Theology and an MDiv.
- We are currently praying and searching for opportunities to serve the Lord in full time vocational ministry. I am working on finalizing my resume and looking at the possibilities of creating a website for this purpose.
- I have submitted my application for postgraduate studies at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. I am waiting to see if I get accepted. If I get accepted, it would be nice to find a place of service in Louisville that would work well with PhD studies.
- We realize that there are no guarantees, and we could easily remain here because of no open opportunities, or not getting accepted to SBTS.
Please pray with us for the following:
- Last semester of seminary will involve a class load of 9 credit hours along with the tuition expense. I am trying to work as much overtime as possible in order to pay down as much as I can before the semester starts at the end of January. This will be an expensive tuition bill. We are praying for God’s provision in this area.
- The Lord’s clear leading in where and how He would have us to serve after graduation.
- The ability to reduce our debt and to be debt-free very soon.
Looking and praying for the will of God.